Manager, Finance Business Analytics
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 6, 2021
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. We take the responsibility of being the second
largest non-bank lender seriously. loanDepot's long term commitment
begins at origination continuing with long term support through our
in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing division puts our
customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our employees with
the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come join us!loanDepot
- We are America's Lender.Position Summary: Responsible for
combining all active commissions plans under one umbrella for
processing. Manages day-to-day commission calculations by executing
incentive compensation plan documents while ensuring accuracy and
efficiency within the Company's commission/incentive system
software, OBERO. Works with HRIS and Compensation teams to ensure
compliance to incentive plan documents and accurate commission
calculations. Creates and implements important policies,
procedures, and processes to make certain the commission
calculations are according to plan. Ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
company operates. Responsibilities:
- Serves as a hands-on manager responsible for completing
commission calculations on time and with accuracy.
- Creates and evaluates all sales compensation processes and
ensures continuous methodology enhancements.
- Creates, builds, and participates in the development and
ongoing process evaluation of the compensation commission system
- Coordinates with Business Leaders, HR, Legal, and Technology to
implement new processes that work towards automation of functions
related to Sales Finance.
- Creates and implements a thorough auditing process in
partnership with Compensation.
- Accountable for combining all active commission plans in other
loanDepot entities under one umbrella for processing.
- Designs, checks for quality, and manages the distribution of
monthly incentive compensation reports to the field and internal
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Strong analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Minimum of three (3) + years in a commission calculator role
- Minimum two (2) + years of management experience preferred.
Solid people management skills, coaching, and developing (including
disciplinary actions) required.
- Experience with Data Systems (SQL, Tableau, Alteryx,
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Advanced Excel ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance, or related field required,
and a minimum of five (5) + years' experience in sales
compensation. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Manager, Finance Business Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!