Company: Platinum Resource Group
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Staff Accountant Location; Lake Forest, CA JOB DESCRIPTION This
position is responsible for general accounting functions including
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Post borrower payments to loan servicing systems.
- Prepare Deposits schedule.
- Maintain borrowers' loans trust account ledger daily.
- Reconcile the trust leger to bank accounts.
- Review, reconcile investors during the month.
- Review, reconcile corporate advance schedule.
- Backup accounting supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess Investor Accounting / Loan Servicing knowledge.
- Solid understanding of loan payment history and general
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
functions) and Word.
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably in
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years Trust accounts reconcile experience.
- 1-3 years Mortgage Loan Servicing / Accounting Experience.
- 1-year public sector experience. Platinum Resource Group is a
professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune
1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources,
accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a
contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County,
San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we
offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health,
dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Keywords: Platinum Resource Group, Lake Forest , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!