Accounting Support III - Collections (Flexibility of Remote Home-Based)
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Accounting Support III - Collections (Lake Forest, CA -
Flexibility of Remote Home-Based) Toshiba America Business
Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Accounting
Support III - working in the San Antonio, TX or Lake Forest, CA
location with the flexibility of remote home-based.Our people bring
innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management
needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the
environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization
that has a need for someone to contribute their professional
best.Summary:This position will review clients' accounts and
interview them to establish their financial resources and establish
their ability to pay debts. In addition, will ask clients questions
to better understand payment objections and document by noting the
- Primarily the responsibility will be business-to-business
- Perform daily review of accounts to ensure billing accuracy,
encourage alternative payment options and comply with policy and
- Perform a variety of moderately complex accounting duties in
the preparation, processing and maintenance of financial
transactions and associated accounting functions.
- Prepare and maintain necessary accounting records to document
processed transactions related to areas of assigned work.
- Prepare documentation and routine and/or special technical
reports, including, but not limited to, various regional, state and
federal reports related to areas of assignment.
- May provide process and procedure information related to area
of assignment on computer application conversions and/or upgrades;
make minor adjustments to existing data tables.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, vendors, customers/clients'
regarding areas of responsibility and initiate appropriate action
relative to problem resolution.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting support experience (collections,
accounts receivable, or account reconciliation).
- Ability to understand and perform journal/ledger entries and
reconcile balance sheet accounts a plus.
- Customer-oriented to deal with both internal employees and
external vendors. Ability to multi-task and interact with all
levels of management in a professional manner.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Products.Toshiba
America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and
generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest , Accounting Support III - Collections (Flexibility of Remote Home-Based), Accounting, Auditing , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!