Senior Firmware Engineer (R&D)
Company: Scion Staffing, Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Senior Firmware Engineer (R&D) Job Opening in Lake Forest,
CA - Apply Now and Search Jobs FIND A JOB - -HIRE STAFF CALL US:
- Staffing & Recruiting Services
- Executive Search Services
- Request Staff
Back to results Senior Firmware
Engineer (R&D) Location Lake Forest, CA 92610 Date Posted
October 20, 2021 Job ID 8160 Employment Type Direct Hire Scion
Staffing's Technical Division is seeking a -Senior Firmware
Engineer -on behalf of our Fortune 500 partner -in Lake Forest, CA.
We're excited about this close partnership with a team contributing
to the exciting Home Automation/Smart Products space!
In this role, -you'll be working hands-on in the Research and
Development (R&D) of next generation Smart Locks at the
Although you'll have the stability of working with an established
market leader, the engineering environment will be on the smaller
side. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant
- $180-200k per year total compensation DOE
- Potential to sit permanently remotely
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
- Advancement opportunities -- engineering or management
- 3.5 weeks of paid time off (PTO)
- Highly collaborative engineering environment
- Ability to make a meaningful contribution!
- See the products you've built on the shelf!
What you will be doing:
- Research new technologies and develop firmware solutions for
integration into New Products
- Working full-cycle R&D including planning, architecting,
designing, developing, testing and validating
- Working cross-functionally with both technical and
non-technical teammates to shape the future of Smart Locks
- Report research progress, issues, risks and potential
What you will need:
- Technical Degree -required
- 4+ years professional experience in firmware engineering
- Strong background in Research and Development (R&D)
- Team primarily develops in C, but also open to C++
How to apply: Please apply directly to this posting with a copy of
your resume in .doc format.
About Our Firm Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm
headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our
firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of
local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track
record and recruitment process has made us one of the top
recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our
firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com
or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service
provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status,
sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We
are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and
are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and
value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates
we represent. Apply For This Job
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Email: *
- Phone: * 0 of 20 max characters
- Please Upload Your Resume: * Accepted file types: doc, docx,
pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, Max. file size: 1 MB.
- Upload Your Cover Letter (Optional): Accepted file types: doc,
docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, Max. file size: 1 MB.
- Upload Additional Information/Work Samples (Optional): Accepted
file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, Max. file size: 1
- Anything Else You Would Like to Share? We Staff And Recruit For
All U.S. Locations & Remote (888) 487-8850 Join Our Team Request
Staff Apply With Us / Search Jobs Our Offices / Contact Us - 2021
Scion Staffing, Inc. All rights reserved. Website by Ink Stained
Creative CORPORATE STAFFING - TECHNICAL - - CREATIVE - NONPROFIT
STAFFING - MEDICAL - NONPROFIT EXECUTIVE SEARCH - CORPORATE
Keywords: Scion Staffing, Inc., Lake Forest , Senior Firmware Engineer (R&D), Engineering , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!