Associate SW Quality Assurance Engineer I
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Associate SW Quality Assurance Engineer IToshiba America
Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) a leader in digital technology, has
an excellent opportunity for an Associate SW Quality Assurance
Engineer I to join the Document Solutions Engineering (DSE)
division of Toshiba, headquartered in Lake Forest, CA.As a part of
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. you'll be an integral
partner to the success of our direct sales operations and clients.
Toshiba is an industry leader in, document management and security,
managed print services, digital signage and software solutions that
keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.Summary:
Perform entry level SW QA assignments (execute test cases, analyze
issues found and generate and manage defect lifecycle). This will
require collaborating with project stakeholders, maintaining
quality standards, and meeting schedule milestones. Work under
- Under close management direction, modify, and execute software
test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- May assist with development of test plans from time to
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to
develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging
and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and
recommends corrective action as required.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of
programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Work with management to ensure quality computer integration
into the overall functions of scientific computation, data
acquisition, and processing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer.
- Good understanding of software testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Windows and Linux technologies (including
installation and administration).
- Working experience with multiple internet browsers,
- Experience with cloud technologies, SQL and/or mobile testing
(iOS/Android) is a plus.
- Familiar with programming languages, such as C++ and
- Knowledge with Source Control and build process is a plus.
- Experience with automated test execution (development is a
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsToshiba America
Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous
benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer dayToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest , Associate SW Quality Assurance Engineer I, Engineering , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!