Engineering Change Analyst (ECA)
Company: Wipro Technologies
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Summary of Position: Responsible for preparing, reviewing and
issuing required documentation as well as change authorizations in
accordance with company policies, quality systems and government
- Reviews and approves required documentation for Change Notices
and Change Plans utilizing good documentation practices, quality
guidelines and regulations, (GxP) procedures and best
- Implements related documentation system (Windchill or
- Proposes and implements change control processes.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy the implementation of
changes within the PLM system.
- Works with ECA team to complete various other tasks as
required. - Manages Priority List for urgent Change
- Ability to collaborate well team members and have a very good
eye for detail requiring very minimal rework. This is a fast paced,
high-volume department that requires accuracy to maintain data
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- SAP and Windchill experience a plus VLSI Board Design
Keywords: Wipro Technologies, Lake Forest , Engineering Change Analyst (ECA), Engineering , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!