Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Create wireframe and flow diagrams from direction to illustrate
existing processes and/or propose new processes.
- Create low to high Client realizations from direction for
improving or optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Assist in maintaining and creating resources for Design Systems
and UI Kits.
- Participate in design reviews to determine product's adherence
to guidance documentation.
- Produce meeting documentation and artifacts.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- High proficiency with Adobe XD (understanding of the
interaction of cloud libraries, collaborations, and a high
proficiency of prototyping skills).
- Fluent in additional Adobe suite products (Photoshop,
Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat) as well as other industry
standard UX/UI design tools (Sketch, Figma).
- Experience designing for both responsive and fixed size
- Understanding or direct experience with front end development
of Web/Software applications is a plus.
- Understanding or direct experience with user testing processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- This role requires UX/UI experience/skill set, rather than an
software engineering background.
- Ideal candidates should have experience in a UX design director
role (UI skill are more important).
- The project is to build a visual design language of digital
components like buttons, dialogs, windows and document their
- Candidates will build this design language documentation for
software dev teams to consume.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Lake Forest , UI/UX Engineer, Engineering , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!