Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Plant Manager Needed! / West Jefferson OH / $180KThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Kevin SzilagyiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$150,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a leader in the
food processing and distribution industry with business in egg
products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer
exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you
can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact.
Join our company and be part of an innovative team that's First in
Food.Why join us?
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time OffJob DetailsDuties And Responsibilities
- Assumes personal responsibility for a safe and healthy
workplace for all employees by actively participating in the
leadership of plant safety programs and ensures adherence to all
safety policies and procedures that promotes a world-class safety
culture. Adhere to safe work practices and all safety policies and
- Adhere to Quality work practices, follow GMP's, maintain
sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely
affect food safety and quality.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI products;
identify and address conditions or practices that may adversely
affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Provide overall leadership, direction and coordination for
- Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with
plant and corporate procedures as well as compliance with customer
and regulatory regulations.
- Provide coaching and development of plant staff to ensure
effective leadership, collaboration and balance in achieving KPIs
focused on safety, quality, customer service and productivity.
- Plan and supervise the design and progress of capital
- Develops and implements financial and non-financial objectives
including annual budget that serves as the plants operating
- Identify and implement strategies to improve performance,
meeting and exceeding plant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitor and set standards for operations and help identify and
- Increase production asset capacity and flexibility while
minimizing unnecessary costs.Qualifications
- Ten or more years' related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university,
preferably a B.S. in Food Science, Engineering, or Management.
- Excellent problem solving, and reasoning skills required.
- Ability to analyze downtime and financial variance trends,
identifying actions to deliver expected performance.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of the
company; plant floor to executive leadership.
- Excellent time management, and strong attention to detail,
verbal and written communication skills, listening,
decision-making, and organization skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Word
and Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed, including coaching, team
building and training skills.
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Management Preferred.
- Food manufacturing experience required. USDA experience
beneficial.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Lake Forest , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!