Finance Manager, Connectivity
Company: Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: October 8, 2020
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights.
We re the world s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment
and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get
their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and
much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven.
We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and
positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture
committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing
our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a
career while getting the support and resources from some of the
most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology
that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will
be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come
aboard, we ve been expecting you!
Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting management in
the areas of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and
performance measurement analysis.
Financial Planning & Reporting
* Interface with internal departments as well can be the department
s central source for communicating business planning results.
* Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against
actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and
suggests methods of improving the business planning process as
* Prepare all traditional business reports, as well as develop
business operations forecasting systems for the department.
* Partner with the departments on the development of annual Bus
Plans, MTPs and fixed expense targets.
* Partner with the departments on the monthly Profit & Loss
(P&L) forecasts, MTP updates and fixed expense and capital
* Roll-up and present monthly financial performance results to top
management including the review of expense management controls and
* Recommend business improvements to overall financial and
operating performance. Confers with Vice Presidents and division
managers to coordinate and prioritize planning.
* Assists with budget preparation, and various types of audits.
Meets regularly with other department heads to keep informed and to
* Develop short- and long-term strategy to improve efficiencies in
financial management of our departments.
* Strong business operational background with the demonstrated
ability to ascertain the business operations and translate to into
planning and forecasting accuracy.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with remote locations,
internal departments and executive management.
* Strong in the use of MS office suite of software applications
i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and outstanding presentation
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Finance; MBA
preferred; CPA designation desired.
* 7 years of experience in financial management with increasing
responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning.
* 5 years of experience in business planning and forecasting in a
dynamic fast paced manufacturing/engineering environment.
* Experience with In Flight Entertainment connectivity or Telecom
* Ability to travel, up to 20% of the time to domestic and
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company
policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the
essential functions of the job with or without reasonable
accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety
sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or
law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to
respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid
authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in
Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Keywords: Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Lake Forest , Finance Manager, Connectivity, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!