Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot We are America's Lender.Position
Summary:Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the
Closing team and for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the
entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of
the closing function. Ensures the performance of all duties in
accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Addresses closing and funding related questions regarding
process/procedures, and ensures closing team is providing detailed
and accurate financial numbers to borrowers, title and escrow.
- Manages pipeline of loans to ensure all SLA's and closing and
funding dates are met.
- Ensures files are being funded accurately and in a timely
- Communicates with internal departments: processing, compliance,
underwriting, branch managers and outside partners (i.e.; escrow)
to close the loan and ensure documents are drawn within posted turn
- Manages workflow consistent with business needs, including but
not limited to, assigning loans, special projects, and reporting to
- Communicates new policy and procedures related to closing with
internal departments; ensures adherence to and enforces posted turn
- Ensures CD and closing documents meet RESPA, MDIA and investor
requirements; expedites urgent, important and special loans in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Accurately files documents and information in the system and
ensures all information is complete and accurate. Uses checklists
and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all
- Strategically reviews and audits loans for completeness
(contains all data fields and documents), accuracy (true and
correct), thoroughness (no details overlooked) and reliability (all
sources are trusted).
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent required; bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three (3) + years' experience within the mortgage
lending industry and one (1) + years of supervisory experience
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Develops and maintains respect with all employees and
- Exercises initiative in organizing and completing assigned
tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and
procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solves problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of
existing management policies and departmental practices and
- Meets established productivity and task management standards or
- Effective communication with internal departments and
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.PM17 #LI-LB1 PI124174473
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Closing Manager, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!