Jr Account Manager
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for providing day to day
support for Senior Account Managers by ordering vendor services and
following up on orders to ensure they are received in a timely
manner. Orders third party verifications, processes insurance
changes, administers verifications of employment, and assists with
loan document preparation and validation. Ensures the performance
of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and
procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day support for Senior Account Managers on
various tasks, requiring the ability to manage a pipeline of
requests while meeting deadlines.
- Orders vendor services including appraisal, title, escrow, etc.
and follows on up on orders to ensure they are received in a timely
- Orders third party verifications, including employment
- Assists with loan document preparation and validation using a
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the
trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds
organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows
respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others
on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of
harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and
on time; supports the company's goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or
safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report
potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with
occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations
and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are
applicable to one's own actions and conduct. Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; add, subtract, multiply and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Jr Account Manager, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!