Director of Wintel Enterprise Services
Company: Tenneco Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and
approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites
worldwide. We are looking for a Director of Wintel Enterprise
Services. The Director of Wintel Enterprise Services role provides
the vision and leadership for enterprise service and project
delivery across 160+ sites in 20 countries. Responsibilities
include influencing and directing Tenneco's IT infrastructure and
applications to ensure key business strategies and processes are
driven by systems that are secure, reliable, and flexible. The
Director must ensure Tenneco's IT infrastructure services are
optimized and continuously evolving to reflect business needs and
best practice while creating value for the company and our
customers. The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates
who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone
in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next
step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride
ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure
of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Provide leadership and direction for the Wintel Enterprise
Services team comprised of 13 FTEs managing Microsoft-based
infrastructure services, standards, and processes for Tenneco.
- Manage the planning and initiation of infrastructure
initiatives that enable Tenneco to compete more profitably in a
constantly changing and demanding marketplace.
- Translate the company vision into strategic roadmaps to guide
future investments and ensure alignment between business and IT
initiatives. Articulate the connection between the technology
roadmaps and business priorities to the company stakeholders
including the Executive Team, IT staff, and employees.
- Manage a $6M+ budget for staffing, hardware maintenance,
software maintenance, software subscriptions, and outside services
related to service delivery.
- Oversee analysis and evaluation of staffing requirements to
fulfill business requirements including identifying and developing
strategic partnerships with key IT vendors and consulting
- Work with IT Security to implement projects that protect the
company and its operations against IT risks, including unauthorized
access to information, data integrity problems, loss of processing
capability, and poor service levels.
- Create and evolve frameworks to continuously improve delivery
of GIOS services
- Cooperate with Business Relationship Managers in
conceptualizing, developing, and implementing infrastructure
services that support business strategy. Required Experience
Education:--Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant
field. Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of IT Management experience in a global
- 10+ years of total IT experience including multiple roles in
systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel,
architecture, security/compliance, and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated financial ability to manage complex expense
budgets in excess of $6 million.
- Verifiable track record of effective leadership which includes
strong strategic thinking and successful execution with technical
and intellectual resources.
- Experience with multiple infrastructure technologies spanning
data center, identity management, and IaaS/PaaS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern Microsoft enterprise
- Experience delivering services using both on premise and
cloud-based solutions. Receive job alerts from our organization.
Share job opportunities with family and friends through email. We
are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO Is The Law If you need assistance accessing our site, contact
us at 1-800-843-4169 ext. 9985 or email email@example.com
Keywords: Tenneco Inc., Lake Forest , Director of Wintel Enterprise Services, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!