Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees.Come join us!loanDepot We are Americas Lender.Position
Summary:Responsible for overseeing the Regional Underwriting
Managers and/or Underwriting Managers aligned with a specific
division or area of the underwriting department. Manages the teams
and provides guidance in production, quality, and performance
management in partnership with senior leaders based on direction
from the SVP, Operations or SVP, Underwriting. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Creates and employs consistent practices within day-to-day
operations across a specified division or area of the Underwriting
- Manages division or area underwriting turn times along with
Regional Underwriting Managers and Underwriting Managers.
- Oversees performance management for the department in
conjunction with Regional Underwriting Managers and Underwriting
- Ensures that underwriting decisions are sound and within the
scope of good business practices and company policies.
- Works with Operations and Sales partners in the development and
support of the area and/or division.
- Works with the QC Department reviewing and reconciling
Deficiency Review(s) from investors.
- Handles escalated issues for the division or area of the
Underwriting Department, prior to upper managements
- Evaluates and examines escalated transactions to ensure
accuracy and completeness.
- Escalates issues to SVP, Underwriting or SVP, Operations when
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent required and a minimum of
eight (8) + years of FHA, VA, and Conventional underwriting
experience in the mortgage lending industry.
- Minimum of five (5) + years of leadership experience
- Valid and current FHA Direct Endorsement (DE) and SAR
- Proficiency running and interpreting automated underwriting
system (AUS) recommendations required.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , VP, Underwriting, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!