Director, Sales Finance
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 13, 2022
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. -While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:
Responsible for providing oversight, direction, and buildout of
analytics capabilities related to Incentive -Compensation for
Channel leaders. Responsible for critical data strategies and
analysis used by FP&A and Incentive Compensation groups to
automate report creation enabling staff to focus on providing
business insights. Responsible for combining all active commissions
plans under one umbrella for processing. Monitors and represents
the business unit interests in program(s) from initiation through
delivery and tracks for continuous improvement. Organizes
cross-functional and interdepartmental activities and may perform
operational responsibilities. Participates cross-functionally in
business planning to support business unit strategy. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Serves as the thought partner to Business Leadership to ensure
commission plan design drives desired outcomes, and ensure the
commissions can be properly forecasted and calculated
- Coordinates with Business Leaders, HR, Legal, and Technology to
implement new processes that work towards automation of functions
related to Sales Finance.
- Develops staffing plan for FP&A analysts that clearly lays
out skillsets, capacity, and performance; creates ad hoc reports or
analysis as requested by senior management.
- Works directly with the accounting department to assist with
month-end closing process and other support functions as
- Creates and implements a thorough auditing process in
partnership with Compensation.
- Accountable for combining all active commission plans in other
loanDepot entities under one umbrella for processing.
- Designs, checks for quality, and manages the distribution of
monthly incentive compensation reports to the field and internal
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Advanced skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Minimum of five (5) + years in a commission calculator role
- Minimum three (3) + years of management experience preferred.
Solid people management skills, coaching, and developing (including
disciplinary actions) required.
- Experience with Data Systems (SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance, or related field required,
and a minimum of eight (8) + years' experience in sales
compensation.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- - - - - - - - - - -
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Director, Sales Finance, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!