Human Resources/Office Manager
Company: Alera Group
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Orion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Human
Resources/Office Manager to join their Newport Beach team! Are you
looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you--------re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization!As a full-service industry expert, Orion offers a
broad range of insurance coverage in property-casualty,
workers-------- compensation, employee benefits, and captive
solutions. In addition, we offer value-added services that elevate
us above the ordinary brokerage firm. Specialty services include
claims management, self-insured implementation plans, loss
portfolio transfers, as well as programs specific within key
industries such as construction, manufacturing, and wholesalers. We
take pride in our client advocacy and ability to provide unique
methods for our clients to minimize their costs. Orion is licensed
nationwide and provides service to our clients from three Southern
California locations. Responsibilities The Human Resources/Office
Manager will oversee and support all administrative duties in the
office and ensure that office is operating smoothly daily.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and
direct phone calls.
- Assist in sorting incoming mail and deliveries, and managing
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are
- Respond to basic HR-related questions.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties,
celebrations, and conferences.
- Manage phone system and make sure that numbers are forwarded
and provide new employees with phone numbers/phone or
- Manage office security making sure ring cameras are operating
and that alarm software is kept current with active employees.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires making sure new
hires have all they need for their first day.
- Assist with audiovisual. Work with the A/V vendor to ensure any
issues are resolved right away. Assist in setting up meetings in
the conference rooms if necessary.
- Keep the office contact list and seating chart updated.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office
- HR Experience preferred.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office. Equal Opportunity
Employment We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Office
Manager, Location: Lake Forest, CA - 92630
Keywords: Alera Group, Lake Forest , Human Resources/Office Manager, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!