Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 19, 2022
VCA Arroyo Animal Hospital located in Lake Forest, CA is looking
for a Hospital Manager to join our amazing team.
The successful candidate would have a passion for teamwork, fear
free medicine and delivering the best experience to our patients
and clients. Experience in Human resources, personnel management,
marketing, and business development.
The Hospital Manager, under the guidance of the Regional Leadership
team and in partnership with the Medical Director, performs a wide
range of administrative activities related to the practice. This
includes mentoring the staff and overseeing the business operations
and maintenance of the facility; ensuring the business growth and
profitability of the practice; and supporting the hospital's
mission of delivering high quality patient care, excellent client
service and upholding fear free standards.
Skills and Qualifications
* 2 to 3 years of leadership and financial budget management
* Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially to
a diverse range of audiences and settings.
* The ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and
achieve results with hospital team members.
* Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent
interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude.
* Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks and deal with an
environment of changing priorities.
* Direct and develop the veterinary, technical and administrative
staff towards the goal of quality patient care and excellent client
service; assist in the formulation of objectives and policies to
ensure efficient and profitable hospital operations.
* Oversee the hiring, reviewing, disciplining and terminating of
professional staff, in accordance with and with the approval of the
Regional Management team.
* Review the P&L Report monthly and partner with the Hospital
Medical Director and participate in the evaluation process with
Regional Management team (budget forecast, operating plan, cap-ex
* Model an "owner" mentality in hospital by demonstrating a
willingness to assist all employees in making the practice a
success; invest the necessary amount of time to accomplish the
required responsibilities and ensure the smooth operation of the
* Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain
all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established
protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of
* Supervise the administration and case review of client medical
* Positively represent the hospital and VCA in the professional
community and to the general public.
This is a Full-Time position. The schedule is normally Monday -
Friday, and requires flexibility on time and occasional weekends to
support the needs of the hospital.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible
employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care
discounts, wellness resources (headspace app subscriptions, mental
health resources) and more!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want
to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come,
stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Lake Forest , Hospital Manager, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!