Convenience Store Manager II (CW)
Company: VINTNERS GROUP
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationRancho Pkwy Shell, Lake Forrest, 92630 -
Lake Forest, CAPosition TypeFull-Time/Part-TimeJob ShiftAnyJob
CategoryRetailJob Location: FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act):
Non-ExemptReporting Structure: District ManagerPosition SummaryThis
position calls for people who are adept at both assisting and
leading. In the role of Store Manager/ Team Leader, you'll be
responsible for aspects of the store's operation; responsibility
you'll prepare for through a training sequence that teaches you,
the company in-store retail information system, inventory
management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will be
responsible for handling the daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash
issues and gas related issues. This leadership role will include
forecasting, ordering, stocking, and merchandising product;
reconciling store paperwork; set the tone for courteous customer
service; and management of the store staff. We expect all our
Convenience Store Manager to demonstrate our CORE VALUES: People,
Teamwork, Communication, Training, Results Matter, Fun, Customer
Centered and Safety. We all win as one. Living our brand is a
critical part of our roles. Primary Responsibilities
- Training and coaching new store staff.
- Creating schedules in time keeping system.
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store always
looks clean and professional.
- Forecast, order, stock, and merchandise product.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork.
- Ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service to
store customers, vendors, and staff.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
and surrounding property.
- Management of store staff including performance, time
management, moral, staffing, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue.
- Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being
- Manage customer relations in a professional friendly
- Responsible for adhering to all local, state, and federal
- Comply with budget requirement.
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualification Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mathematics ability.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team.
- Valid Drive License and insurance.
- Reliable form of transportation.Employee Incentive:
- Employee that is with us for 6 months to 3 Years = 0.10 cents
off Gallon of Fuel
- Employee that is with us for 3 yrs.- 5 yrs. = 0.30 cents off
gallon of fuel
- Employee that is with us for +5 yrs. = 0.40 cents off gallon of
- MAXIMUM 20 GALLONS AND 2 FILL UPS PER WEEKPhysical
Requirements:The Store Manager position requires constant standing,
bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to
40-50 pounds are required.Additional Requirements:
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the
weekDisclaimer:The list of requirements, duties, and
responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is
merely a general summary for the position described. Management
reserves the right to revise or change this position description at
any time.** The company reserves the right to run background checks
as a condition of employment
Keywords: VINTNERS GROUP, Lake Forest , Convenience Store Manager II (CW), Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!