Company: Paul Davis
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Reports To: General Manager
What does a Mitigation Manager with Paul Davis do?
- Lead a team of hardworking individuals serving others within
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike
- Take pride when your team completes mitigation projects on
budget with an exceptional customer experience
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating
through modern technology
Why Join The Team? Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration
and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial
properties throughout the United States and Canada. We are growing
locally and have career opportunities for individuals who want
purpose out of their work. We love creating an opportunity for our
team members, providing industry training and giving Mitigation
Managers the opportunity to become experts in the field through
certifications and Paul Davis University.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making
and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our
team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be
more than just a service provider - our Mitigation Managers are
leading their teams to be first on site after disasters strike
(i.e. floods, fires) and will be directing the mitigation crews to
restore the property. You are essential to coordinate teams
effectively and ensure that jobs are performed profitably.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have
pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their
time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best
in Class results.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others after a disaster has struck
their property is not easy. Everyone within Paul Davis needs to
have a world-class work ethic, serious attention to detail and love
to help people. It is challenging to make customers happy when
faced with a traumatic event but you will love being a Mitigation
Manager if you take pride in your work and have fun while working
with others. You will be practicing continuous improvement every
day as you work to improve performance of your team!
Team Compensation and Benefits:
- Leadership Development - our company grows from the inside. If
you are determined and motivated enough, ask about participation in
our leadership development initiative to grow your career and
explore new opportunities
- Monthly cross-training opportunities to advance your
- Flex schedule - at Paul Davis we are committed to our team and
their well-being. We have instituted the ability for flex hours
that ensures team members get the time they need for personal
matters while still being able to work full time.
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Referral program
- Great culture and team dynamic
- Salary Offered : $80K to $100K
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive
- Dedication to customer service
- Ability to lead others from diverse backgrounds
- Fluent in English
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if
- Desire to continually learn new things
Role on the Team (Job Responsibilities):
- Ensuring the teams performance of tarping, board up, water
mitigation, mold remediation, environmental services and carpet
cleaning/re-installation services in accordance to Paul Davis and
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer
- Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive
working relationship with other departments.
- Be a great representative of our brand!
- Ensure your crews are ready at all times and every morning to
handle the day through a team huddle.
- Meet clients and adjusters on site to assist in issue
resolution and provide professional opinion.
- Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
- Issue resolution - be the point of contact for customers if
they have any questions and/or concerns and resolve those in
effective and timely manner.
- Maintain inventory of clean, properly stocked and organized
trucks along with all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the
- Oversee all Mitigation Submissions (Xactimate and Symbility
proficiency is required)
- Estimating new losses.
Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others
and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We
are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of
property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With
more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves
residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients
across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a
reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among
customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by
water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our
promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience
that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality
drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class
Keywords: Paul Davis, Lake Forest , Mitigation Manager, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!