Company: International Executive Service Corps
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 28, 2023
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES This positionwill be
responsible for both short and long-term planning for STAAR
Surgical. This position will be responsible for all FP&A
activities and ad-hoc projects as detailed below.
- Works with management on annual plan, rolling forecast and
5-year strategic plan.
- Uploads financials into Planful/Host Analytics, reconcile
schedules at month and quarter end.
- Develops meaningful reports for Management Reviews.
- Participates in revenue forecasting and expense
- Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget
through monthly variance analysis and the provision of key
explanations for business and financial results.
- Compiles and reports on company performance metrics (weekly,
monthly, and quarterly report packages and presentations).
- Responsible for learning new concepts and tasks quickly, work
under pressure, and meet deadline requirements in a fast-paced,
- Ensures strong attention to details and effective
- Assists with upgrades to Planful/Host analytics software and
- Participates in driving improvements to current processes and
ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or
equivalent combination of education/experience. EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in financial planning,
analysis and accounting (including experience with revenue, margin
and spending analyses)
- Experience with ERP/EPM software packages, ie NetSuite
Financials and/or Planful(Host Analytics) SKILLS
- Good understanding and application of financial principles,
concepts, practices and standards
- Expertise with MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint,
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of
data from multiple sources
- Independent, detail oriented and diligent in self-review of
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal
- Team player Pay range: $125k - $150k Final compensation/salary
will be depend on experience STAAR Surgical is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Lake Forest , Manager, FP&A, Executive , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...