Account Manager (Field) - Client Training
Posted on: October 22, 2019
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology?With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000?retail locations and most
automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.????We?re large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.?From data
scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to
support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??Stability
meets Agility.-- CDK is one of the largest technology providers to
the automotive industry, with more than 26,000 dealer sites in over
100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From data
scientists to sales and operations experts, we---re hiring to
support your growth and ours. GreenLight Your Career.--The Account
Manager is responsible for successfully coordinating and installing
the Automated Vehicle Registration System (AVRS) products into new
and existing clients in our San Diego County Territory.
Additionally responsible for providing training and ongoing support
to increase transaction volume, driving AVRS revenue through
customer process and product satisfaction, seeking out untapped
revenue potential with existing customers, and conveying AVRS value
to our customers' management.--
- Demonstrate, and apply on a daily basis, a solid knowledge of
coordinating a successful pre-install meeting, scheduling and
conducting installs, independently and in a timely manner with
complete client satisfaction.
- Exhibit ability to clearly and tactfully articulate AVRS value
and opportunity for existing and potential customers. Integrate
work and communications with AVRS Territory Managers to ensure all
opportunities can be seized to enhance AVRS revenue.
- Provide initial user training and retraining as requested by
- Exhibit ability to consistently and, with little assistance,
correctly answer in-depth questions, including support of AVRS
products, our integration products, and general State DMV
processing questions in one or several jurisdictions, and make
recommendations where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface directly with the State
- Provide on-going customer support by visiting each client on a
regular basis, to be defined by management.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to analyze client volume, seek
out untapped AVRS revenue opportunity, present AVRS value to key
customer stakeholders, and overcome objections to increasing EVR
- Maintain frequent communication with Territory Manager (Sales)
to maximize utilization by paying attention to individual client
needs and/or the reason they contracted AVRS for business.
- Initiate, foster and grow relationships with key client
representatives through frequent proactive contact.
- Ensure revenue-generating opportunities are acted upon with
urgency, being resourceful to find and implement best
- Display professional, enthusiastic, and ethical attitude when
dealing with client, associates and management.
- Complete required reports in a timely and accurate manner as
required by the Regional Director of Operations and, or Direct
- Prepare for, participate in, or lead both internal and
customer-facing meetings and training sessions as required. These
may be with General Managers and/or Dealer Principal, or other
executives of AVRS customers or State agencies.
- Maintain and grow industry network of key contacts to mine
competitive accounts for handoff to Sales team.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly company vehicle having it
serviced at proper intervals
- Successfully complete special projects and other duties as
assigned by the Regional Director of Operations and, or Direct
- Ability to develop / gain installation and training expertise
of AVRS 's EVR products
- Preferred extensive experience with California DMV title
- PC hardware and software proficiency is required, including
Microsoft Office proficiency and Windows operating systems
- Expertise of AVRS 's integration products, including but not
limited to, Dealer Management System extract data-mapping, AVRS
Journal Express accounting Interface
installation/configuration/operation, and the initial
installation/configuration of AVRS 's integration products on the
Dealer Management System screens.
- Must possess the ability to apply technical knowledge to
- Must have excellent oral, presentation and written
communication skills, as well as effective listening skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate salesmanship and the ability to
influence and overcome objections while increasing client
- Must be outgoing and approachable.
- Must be well organized and ensure all AVRS /CDK accounts and
internet-logons are maintained daily.
- Must exhibit the ability to work with little supervision, able
to prioritize and manage time.
- Must have a clean DMV record, valid driver's license and
ability to sit and drive for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move computer equipment, and/or boxes
of license plates (-30 lbs each).
- Must be willing to travel including overnight stays of 1-2
nights per week.--------CDK Global knows you have passions outside
of work. --You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of
things going on. -- That---s why we offer a comprehensive benefits
package to not only take care of you but your family as well. --
All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment
including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your
time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to
name a few.--At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse
workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and
the different perspectives--they provide. We offer equal
opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected
Keywords: CDK, Lake Forest , Account Manager (Field) - Client Training, Executive , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!