Company: Mosaic Laboratories is now part of CellCarta
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Mosaic Laboratories is search of a Study Pathologist based in
Lake Forest, CA. As a member of our Pathology team, you will
perform hematoxylin and eosin (H&E) and immunohistochemistry
(IHC) review of tissue samples to support clinical trials, assay
validations and preclinical studies.
This is a full-time or part-time position working Monday - Friday
from 9 00AM-5 30PM.
Ideal candidates will be proficient in recognition and
characterization of a broad array of cancer types, have experience
reviewing H&E Slides for cancer diagnosis, IHC slides,
reviewing commercial PD-L1 IHC assays and the ability to score
staining in immune cells.
- Microscope review of H&E slides, determining whether the
sample is consistent with the expected tissue type, evaluating
specimen quality, and determining the percent cancer and
- Microscope review of IHC slides to determine the percent cells
staining 3+, 2+ and 1+
- Image analysis review of H&E or IHC whole slide scans to
identify regions of interest, circling regions of cancer or other
specified regions, and QC check of algorithm results.
- Must possess a valid, current California medical license
- Board-certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Preference for additional board certification in
- 2+ years of post-fellowship experience in reviewing H&E
slides for cancer diagnosis and IHC slides preferred
- Experience reviewing all commercial PD-L1 IHC assays and the
ability to score staining in immune cells preferred
- Experience with Apero ImageScope and Halo software
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and produce the
highest-quality, consistent results
Mosaic is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on
achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy.
We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! We
offer a wide range of benefits including
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with a healthy match
- Vacation and sick time
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Free snacks
Mosaic Laboratories is a rapidly growing, stable company. We are a
leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to
pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Our laboratory service
offerings include immunohistochemistry, FISH, CTC isolation and
characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement,
flow cytometry, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony
forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited
laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant
portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!
Keywords: Mosaic Laboratories is now part of CellCarta, Lake Forest , Pathologist, Healthcare , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!