Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - PRN
Company: HealthPro Heritage
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Therapy Service Careers - HealthPRO Heritage - Speech Language
Pathologist (SLP) - PRN in LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Careers at Lake
Forest Place Skip Branding EMPLOYEES
- Contact --2021HealthPRO / Heritage.--All rights reserved. Skip
to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Speech Language Pathologist
(SLP) - PRN Job Locations US-IL-LAKE FOREST Requisition ID
2021-50277 Category (Portal Searching) Therapy - Clinical Staff
Position Type (Portal Searching) PRN/Per Diem Recruiter Name
Jennifer Sfeir Recruiter Email email@example.com
Recruiter Number 864-905-2115 Recruiting Priority Level C Overview
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP, Long Term Care / Continuing Care
Retirement Center Join Healthpro Heritage, and use your passion for
Speech Therapy to help make a difference! -- Long Term Care (CCRC)
Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin ASAP! --
Lake Forest, IL -- PRN as needed At HealthPro Heritage we hire
people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the
kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better.
As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and
recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and
realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our
company. The primary purpose of the position is providing and
directing speech therapy services to patients which may include
pediatric, adult and/or geriatric persons. The goal of helping them
reach their maximum performance potential within a medical model of
practice shall occur. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Jennifer Sfeir, Recruitment - Senior Division Call: 888-496-9319
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities
- On referral, evaluate the impact of available resident
information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of the resident to
determine and diagnose communicative deficits and equipment
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment program based
on the initial evaluation and containing achievable functional
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines,
and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental
- Instruct aides in appropriate procedures and provide
supervision in accordance with applicable State law.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each
- Revise the resident's treatment program, as needed, based upon
- Document the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge
summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures
appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of any potential risk
during any procedure.
- Work with nursing staff, resident and families to maximize
resident's use of functional abilities.
- Instruct residents and family/other caregiver about therapeutic
procedures to be continued by the resident at home following
- Assist in the referral process when a resident requires
additional services following discharge. Maintain current knowledge
of community resources.
- Attend and participate, or provide information for
rehabilitation team conferences regarding resident progress,
problems or needs.
- Attend and participate in other department/facility meetings,
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to
discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical
- Participate in and/or provide in-service education
- Participate in the quality improvement process by responding
appropriately to results of medical record audits, resident
satisfaction surveys, safety activities and regulations.
- Promote the programs and services of Heritage Healthcare
through formal and informal interactions with the community.
- Act in compliance with Heritage Healthcare's regulatory and
professional standards and guidelines.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in
facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide
quality care to residents.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocate therapy
resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and
outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local
Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement
- Support the company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project
a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehabilitation
- Perform duties in an independent manner and recognizes
situations where direct supervision is needed; willingly helping
- Maintain the expected productivity level that has been
discussed and is expected for your position at your particular
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-
Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
- Must maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology licensure
Recruiter : Email Address email@example.com Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect
with us for general consideration. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: HealthPro Heritage, Lake Forest , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - PRN, Healthcare , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!