Company: MAC Incorporated
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Customer Service Administrator- Warranties Lake Forest,
California Job Ref: 36124
MUST HAVE AFTERMARKET EXPERIENCE
Customer Service Administrator, Warranty System Reports to:
Custom Service MGR Job Purpose: To support and maintain an
automotive product warranty department and parts system. Job Duties
and Responsibilities: Manage and oversee day to day operations as
needed in relation to warranty activities including:
- Processing all warranty paperwork to
ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by
factory or distributor.
- Keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the
- Adjudicate warranty claims submitted by service providers and
ensure timely recovery. Maintain all necessary forms and procedures
needed for cradle to grave warranty part processing and
- Generate reports regarding warranty activities and trends.
- Assist with product warranty root cause determination as
needed. Arrange for parts to be shipped to or from the factory or
distributor to support any warranty or service activities.
Reconcile all warranty payables and receivables and work with the
accounting department as needed.
- Manage or perform day to day operations as needed in relation
to part sales activities.
- Generate reports regarding part sales activities and trends.
Adopt and implement the Quality Assurance Procedures-QAP and
Departmental Work Instructions-DWI, identified in QEMS Employee
Training Matrix located on the LAN as required.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: MAC Incorporated, Lake Forest , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!