Retail Sales Associate
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 7, 2022
DescriptionStaples Connect is focused on our customer and our
community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a
Retail Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in
helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented
retail culture. You'll provide exceptional customer service and
have our customer's needs in mind while helping them find products
and providing solutions (training provided). Get great perks.
- Flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and generous
paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance,
and many more benefits Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via
text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We'll let you know if
you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Help both your customer and your store win.
- Multitask on cashier, sales and merchandising
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present
- Be flexible on responsibilities (e.g., returns, online
pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
QualificationsEssential skills andexperience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
positionPreferred skills and experience:
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail
environmentClick to learn more about the employee benefits,
programs and perks offered at Staples.Staples is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Lake Forest , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!