Associate Team Leader
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: September 22, 2022
What you'll do...
Joining us as an Associate Team Leader, you'll support a single
retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client
expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax
Helping others is what we do best at H&R Block, which means
you'll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. You won't
prepare taxes in this role, so prior tax preparation experience is
not required. You will be a vital part of the team to deliver on
our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients
and communities everywhere.
You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in early
December as you ramp up for the busy tax season and transition to a
full-time schedule from January through April.
Day to day, you'll...
* Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of
contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and
consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of
* Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service
experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and
District General Manager as necessary
* Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service
* Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved,
with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General
Manager as necessary
* Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and
engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
* Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates
are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with
attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
* Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to
What you'll bring to the team...
* Prior experience working in customer service or similar role
* Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage
day-to-day office operations
* Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
* Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
* Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win
* Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and
flexibility based on business needs
* High school diploma / equivalent or higher
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Lake Forest , Associate Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!