Workers' Compensation Sales Director
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Workers' Compensation Sales Director
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry
leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at
MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most
comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We
have over 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an
estimated 75 million consumers accessing our network products, and
40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network
solutions each year.
As a Workers' Compensation Sales Director, you will be responsible
for selling the Company's services to entities in the property and
casualty market segment. The Company's services include provider
networks, analytic services, and payment integrity solutions. The
targeted customer base is insurance companies in the workers'
compensation and auto markets, bill review companies, and other
potential channel partners. The Sales Director is responsible for
achieving their annual sales goal.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Develop and execute sales plan in support of annual revenue
target for the Property and Casualty market segment.
* Execute individual new business growth plan to achieve personal
* Serve as a subject matter expert by providing consultative
guidance to the prospect.
* Facilitate the sales process and present value story to
* Target and prioritize key prospects for sales opportunities.
* Coordinate and manage the participation of finance, marketing,
operations, and IT as needed in the sales process.
* Customize and update the sales and value messages, including
sales support materials, as necessary to support the sales
* Acting with a sense of urgency in executing their sales plan
* Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and
* Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
* Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
* The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be
construed as all encompassing.
* Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be
required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Sales Director, you must be highly organized and
detail-oriented, with strong decision-making, sales, account
management, presentation, interpersonal, time management,
analytical, organizational, and negotiating skills. It is also
important that you display excellent verbal and written
communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of clients.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
* Bachelors degree coupled with eight (8) years' experience in bill
review sales, account management, or consulting in the property and
casualty market segment.
* Prefer experience with selling services to property and casualty
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of the market segment and the Company's products and
* Possess property and casualty segment relationships with c suite
executives and company decision makers.
* Knowledge of bill workflows, electronic commerce, financials
aspects of the healthcare delivery system, and dynamics between
payers and providers
* Ability to collaboratively and consultatively work with internal
and external stakeholders to drive sales in support of the revenue
goals for the property and casualty market segment.
* Ability to develop targeted business proposals and see the sales
process through as needed to close the deal
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job
responsibilities, including MS Office
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Up to 40% travel
* Individual must be able to work remotely from a home based office
or in a standard office environment which requires sitting and
viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard
office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier
As a Sales Director, you will be part of an organization with a
proud 40-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our
employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them
accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits
packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and
awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive,
and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a
wide range of live and web-based professional development and
educational programs to prepare you for advancement
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Optional and dependent life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability
* Paid time off
* Paid company holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Program
* Summer Hours
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal
consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to
sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United
States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: MultiPlan, Lake Forest , Workers' Compensation Sales Director, Human Resources , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!