Sr. Software Architect
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: October 14, 2020
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position Summary:As our Sr.
Software Architect you will be taking ownership of creating quality
and optimal software solution designs to meet the business
objectives while working with other senior members of the team. You
will act as our technology expert with project teams to address
systems, software integration and compatibility issues.
Additionally, works with subject matter experts in other IT areas
to arrive at an optimal design. You will be responsible for core
functional and technical requirements and work with project teams
to create a conceptual design & a high level design/architectural
framework for solutions to support business objectives in
accordance with enterprise architecture
- Design and apply best-of-breed, enterprise class: applications,
services, and solutions to meet business objectives on large-scale
technology projects; evaluates impact on integration, reliability,
performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Ensure the solution architecture identified will support the
business objectives, striking a balance between practical designs
and alignment with the architectural vision.
- Work closely with multiple development teams to define, select
and architect products & services that require significant cross
- Work with other architects in leading domain analysis and the
creation of an executable architecture with design artifacts;
conceptual & high-level design and use-case model & actor
- Reports to, and consults with, other architects and IT
management on project status and strategies.
- Develop and present design artifacts & prototypes to audiences
of various levels & disciplines.
- Establish and defend the credibility of scope definitions,
project schedules, priorities, risks, an overall development plan
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior and
- Performs other duties and projects as assignedRequirements:
- Significant experience in the field of Service Oriented
Architecture, including excellence in designing and implementing
multi-tiered, enterprise applications and packages (.NET Core, SQL
Server, and other Microsoft technologies).
- Significant experience with web services (REST preferred,
SOAP/WCF a plus).
- Preferred experience in windows server administration,
scripting/automation (PowerShell), webserver administration
(VMware), source control administration (Visual Studio & TFS),
issue tracking administration (Jira), active-active datacenter
deployments and administration (F5), and/or software development
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of thirteen (13) +
years' experience working in a similar field (preferred)The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.#LI-SC PM17 PI124755876
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Sr. Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!