Telecommunications Analyst - Wireless
Company: Apria Healthcare
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: February 14, 2021
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's
mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million
patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select
medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal
faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found
at--.JOB SUMMARY--The Telecom Analyst resolves mobility issues for
Apria employees (Executives, Corporate, Management, Sales and
Logistics) on mobile iPhones and iPad/tablets via service desk
tickets.-- This position works with wireless vendors and
collaborates services for international travelers, drivers and
general employees.-- Managing procurement of mobile devices and
accessories for employees daily.-- Managing mobile devices through
a mobile management system, which enrolls, enforces compliance and
manages applications required for all Apria mobile employees.--
Telecom Analysts will assist users in setting up, enrolling,
setting up email, resetting passcode and work incident/request task
tickets.-- Enforce security policies and procedures on all mobile
devices. ---- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and resolve a wide range of technical and business
issues in support of all mobile/wireless telecommunications.
- Interact with vendors to facilitate equipment purchases,
changes and repairs.
- Interact with local and long-distance phone companies.
- Telecom billing
- Assistance with creating documentation for end-user
- Work with vendors for advanced technical support, ordering
equipment and managing wireless service updates and changes.
- Optimize environment from monthly service bills. Reach out to
branches and users to locate devices offline for more than 2 weeks,
reassign devices to new hires and for new orders.
- Update Apria billing system and assign costs to various cost
centers for service billing.
- Monthly reconciliation of services for international travel,
zero usage, and users with high data overages.
- Performs other duties as required.--SUPERVISORY
- N/AMINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS --Education and/or
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 6 years of related experience in a corporate environment is
required.--Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional
- N/A--SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Broad knowledge of mobile devices including iOS, and mobile
- Familiarity with current communication practices and
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to create mobile images with Apple Configurator for
- Ability to manage mobile devices with an Administrative console
such as Citrix Xen Mobile
- Ability to troubleshoot iOS mobile device issues and
enrollments.--Computer SkillsTelecom Analyst must be proficient in;
- iOS, MAC OS and Apple Configurator.
- Windows 7/10 (newer)
- Office 2016/O365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Skype)
- Citrix XenMobile, Airwatch, Jamf, Mobile Iron or other Mobile
Device Management platforms
- ShareFile, Box or other cloud file share platforms
- Understands troubleshooting apps for iOS.
- Experience with a service desk ticketing system such as
ServiceNow or Remedy.--Language Skills
- English (reading, writing, verbal).--Mathematical Skills
- Basic mathematics.--Other Skills
- Customer service skills.
- Effective communication.--PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS(only include
Preferred Qualifications if needed)--Education and/or Experience
- Associate Degree in Information Technology and/or 3+ years of
experience working with mobile devices, mobile device management
systems and wireless communication.--Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations or Professional Designations
- Certificates or licenses in Mobility highly desirable--PHYSICAL
DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee uses
his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear.--
The employee uses computer and telephone equipment.-- Specific
vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance
vision.-- Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if
applicable). --WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this
job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles,
toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment
is usually low to moderate. --The physical demands and work
environment characteristics described above are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.--Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in
healthcare!-- Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full
benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision,
disability and 401(k). --Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring
veterans and military spouses.--As an EOE/AA employer, Apria
Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees
with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex,
race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion,
genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. --Apria
Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet.
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Lake Forest , Telecommunications Analyst - Wireless, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!