Full Stack Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: February 23, 2021
For all interested candidates, please send your resume and
availability to connect to Caitlyn Opulencia at Full Stack
Developer Location: Lake Forest, CA (Remote to start) Contract
Length: 1 year Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a full stack environment (
- Develop and maintain Apps using the React framework
- Required to prepare documentation and write functional
- Shall program well-designed, Robust testable, efficient
- Shall develop software solutions by studying information needs;
e.g., studying systems flow. Investigating problem areas and
following the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Shall participate in daily/weekly team meetings, such as Agile
scrums. Required Skills You know how to build large-scale
single-page applications using REST APIs
- A thorough understanding of the Internet, including
technologies, standards and best practices in interaction and
- Good communication skills
- Self driven and independent
- Shall have strong technical background in Software Development
- Proven track record building well-engineered, highly optimized
- Shall have experience with any database language, e.g.,
- Shall have strong experience and understanding of differing
Browsers and OS.
- Shall have experience with working in a fast-paced,
objective-oriented team, taking direction from Project Technical
Managers and leadership to achieve on-time project milestone.
- Shall be familiar with Agile Processes.
- 3 + years experience with Cloud-native tools such as AWS ( e.g.
ECS, Aurora, AppSync, S3), Terraform, Docker
- Shall have experience with Code Reviews.
- Shall have the following programing experience:
- Angular JS
- React JS
- Source Control - e.g., GIT, GITLab, SourceTree
- Automation Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development EEO
Employer Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, Lake Forest , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!