Lead Software Engineer - .Net Core/Angular/APIs/SQL
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 17, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the
product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello---
is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot - We are
America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for delivering senior
level innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our
consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a
wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of
discrete business services and their supporting components. This
position has an emphasis either on the front-end or backend
development focus depending on the placement of the role and team.
The job duties and requirements are defined for backend and
front-end separately. This position ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
- Develops software: Designs and implements new technologies,
frameworks and platform improvements. Subject-matter expert for
- Estimates tasks: Estimates and delivers significant projects
and initiatives on schedule.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Expert debugging. Read
memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Very familiar with
common problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Uses tools to
analyze code and look for problems.
- Creates enterprise-grade application services.
- Participates in rapid prototyping and POC development
- Project design & execution: Correctly reads and delivers
business and technical requirements. Looks for opportunities to
group capabilities into frameworks, suggests innovative solutions,
and leverages existing technologies. Balances elegant &
sophisticated against pragmatic. Strong attention to detail.
Sponsors initiatives and is a driver of requirements. Leads complex
and significant projects. Plans and manages scope, resources and
- Testing: Expert, builds happy-path and sad-path unit tests.
Builds tests which validate key capabilities or fragile code.
Builds automated functional and integration tests. Experienced with
Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
and other testing methodologies. Creates testing strategy.
- Document Solutions: Clearly documents solutions by following
established templates. Improves existing templates and creates new
templates as needed. Drives the strategic development of
documentation to improve efficiency and transparency.
- Governance: Completes all mandatory training and abides by all
policies, laws and guidelines. Champions new and improved policies
and procedures. Manages organizational change.Requirements:
- Deep familiarity with the modern ASP.NET pipeline with emphasis
on .NET Core
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application
load using established techniques such as caching, API design,
resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Extensive experience implementing modern client-side
applications using Angular or React
- Deep understanding of the underlying technology, libraries and
design patterns used with Observables in Angular, rxjs.js and
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
reusable components. Strong familiar with the creation and use of
NuGet packages, CI/CD Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify
and reuse software.
- At least 7 years of experience with an Enterprise programming
language (C#, C++, or Java). Java experience can be used to satisfy
the requirement, but all development will be done in .NET.
- "Full Stack" experience with Microsoft technologies such as
Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, can "read" data models, as well
as identify and resolve common performance problems.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit tests and active
participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with and deploying on Azure Cloud
technologies, including Function Apps, Storage Blobs, Azure Service
Bus, Service Fabric and API Management.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment
- Minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant technology job
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or
B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) unlimited, in addition to 8 paid
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Lead Software Engineer - .Net Core/Angular/APIs/SQL, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!