Sr. Front End Developer (Angular 6+) - US Remote option
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the
product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello---
is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot - We are
America's Lender.Position Summary:Job SummaryThe Senior Software
Engineer relies on 5-8 years of experience building and supporting
Enterprise Applications to design, develop, and enhance mello-the
engine that helps borrowers fulfill their dream of home ownership.
At loanDepot we build mobile experiences and line of business
applications that handle millions of transactions per year. We
expect you to bring excellent code, an understanding of modern
design patterns and a passion for performance. In return, we will
provide you with access to cutting edge technology, a modern Agile
workplace, a team of skilled professionals, and complex problems to
solve. We are growing and you can grow here too.Preferred
- Extensive experience implementing modern client-side
applications using Angular or React.
- Strong understanding of modern responsive CSS design techniques
and frameworks like bootstrap or material.
- Familiarity with state management libraries like ngrx, redux or
- Deep understanding of the underlying technology, libraries and
design patterns used with Observables in Angular, rxjs.js and
- At least 5 years of experience with an Enterprise programming
language (C#, C++, or Java). Java experience can be used to satisfy
the requirement, but all development will be done in .NET.
- "Full Stack" experience with Microsoft technologies such as
Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, can "read" data models, as well
as identify and resolve common performance problems.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit tests and active
participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with and deploying on Azure Cloud
technologies, including Function Apps, Storage Blobs, Azure Service
Bus, Service Fabric, API Management, Power Automate and Dynamics
- Prior exposure to Empower or another full featured loan
servicing platform is always desirable.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint
Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customer's
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues
when needed.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Sr. Front End Developer (Angular 6+) - US Remote option, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!