Sr Software Engineer - Front End - Remote
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits
a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot We are Americas
Lender.Position Summary:The Senior Software Engineer will be
focused on design, develop, and enhance state of the art customer
facing applications. The person will develop microservices, APIs
and web applications to enable build better customer experience. We
expect you to bring excellent code, an understanding of modern
design patterns and a passion for performance. We will provide you
with access to cutting edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a
team of skilled professionals, and complex problems to solve. We
are growing as a company and we will support your professional
growth by investing in talent development, skill building and
offering opportunities for your continuous
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint
Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customers
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Strong Angular experience developing responsive web
design(RWD)and Single Page Applicationwith Angular; Demonstrates
knowledge of Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting,
Pipes, Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging
- Candidate should have strong experience using Angular
framework, ability to build UI applications using Angular with
- Knowledge in SOAP Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing
- Thorough understanding of Angular V7+ and its core principles
(routing, components, services, modules, forms, unit test
- Understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL databases
like Cassandra/MongoDB will be a plus.
- Have experience and a desire to expand your knowledge of
infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes along with
automation tooling like Azure DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit)
and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment
(Dockers and Kubernetes).
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied
using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD
Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatoryThe
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO/unlimited (discretionary time off, per managers approval),
in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Sr Software Engineer - Front End - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!