Company: Vaco Recruiter Services
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Required skills that we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience with implementing responsive UI/UX
- Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, ES6 and Webpack
- Development experience with agile/SCRUM methodology
- Familiarity with Git source code management
- Experience consuming REST & SOAP API
- Experience building scalable, highly available web services or
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to convey technical information to a wide variety of
- You will be working in a highly collaborative team and involved
in all aspects of the product's development, within an agile
environment using modern web/application tools, UX and
- You will work on executing various user stories from the
product's backlog, assisting in the completion of those tasks
within the agreed timeline and in accordance with the story's
- Experience leading small to midsize multi product teams with
demonstrated ability to mentor, grow team members as well as
provide technical guidance and oversight on implementation
- You will be expected, within a short ramp up period, to make
major contributions to the product's development across the
- Production Deployment and Support
- Produce high-quality, simple, and elegant solutions to
- Participate in code reviews and provide critical and thoughtful
guidance to best practices.
- Collaborate with other software developers and members of the
scrum team to deliver value each sprint.
- Contribute to the architecting of solutions to the complex
problems of a high volume, big dataset environment.
- Build front-end components and features
- Contribute to task creation, task breakdown, and
- You have 6+ years of front-end development experience
maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing
production-grade SaaS applications or mobile applications
- A talent for visual design, attention to detail, and the
ability to make our application beautiful.
- Front end development experience with single-page web
applications with ReactJS, or a similar framework.
- You operate with a growth mindset and demonstrate an appetite
for learning about new technologies.
- A proven track-record of building UIs for web
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic, setting an example for
others by proactively tackling challenges, identifying root causes,
and implementing solutions.
- Experience leading by influence within teams of developers that
are working on research, prototyping, and technical decision making
- Strong ability to think critically, problem-solve, derive
solutions and prioritize.
- GitHub profile with sample projects you would like to
- User interface and experience design skills.
- Interest in performance and security.
- Experience doing code reviews.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly
scalable and available web applications
Keywords: Vaco Recruiter Services, Lake Forest , Front-end Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!