Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Salesforce Developer Imagine a workplace that encourages you to
interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by
helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve
competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an
established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers
thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative
healthcare cost management solutions. Our commitment to diversity,
inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. - We
strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and
collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and
perform their best work. - We are MultiPlan and we are where bright
people come to shine! - JOB DESCRIPTION This position is
responsible for supporting all new and existing initiatives on the
Salesforce platform. - You will act as both system administrator
and a developer. You should be able to understand a problem, think
it through, come up with the solution and then build it. - Be an
exceptional team player. Your specific responsibilities will
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug
as problems arise.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact
with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer
about technical issues.
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Bring best practices on the table and share ideas.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Keywords: MultiPlan, Lake Forest , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!