Senior Technical Product Manager
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Senior Technical Product ManagerHeadquartered in Lake Forest,
California, Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. was formed in
October 1999 as an independent operating company of Toshiba
Corporation. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior
Technical Product Manager position working remotely (Home Based)
and/or in the Lake Forest, CA office.As a part of Toshiba America
Business Solutions, Inc. you'll be an integral partner to the
success of our customers. More than just copiers, Toshiba is an
industry leader in digital displays, document security and software
solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
efficiently.Summary: Manage technical marketing to ensure strategic
product definition, comprehensive launch and implementation of TABS
software solutions and related products. Manage product offerings.
Plan and implement complex technical marketing plans for assigned
product lines including defining market requirements, financial
justification, technology assessments, forecasting and maintaining
technical product roadmaps and solutions life cycle planning.
Collaborate with TABS & Global Teams to optimize product offerings
- Manage, develop, plan and implement strategic technical
marketing plans for TABS software solution products.
- Drive the development and definition of market requirements
into viable product releases.
- Understand and ascertain the business pain points of clients
and convert this knowledge into strong product development and
- Translate technology functions and features into business
- Define user personas for products and document product
requirements and user scenarios. Participate in product pricing
market research which leads to product definition, product
conceptualization and technical justifications.
- Manage product introduction schedules alongside
- Work with TTEDC and global subs for Global roll-out and ongoing
feature request prioritization.
- Manage and conduct technology assessments on products.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps. Identify, evaluate and
recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line
objectives. Collaborate with engineering and sales to develop new
products or enhance current products. Collaborate with engineering
to ensure exceptional features, functions and capabilities are
encompassed in new software solutions products.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities
consistent with product line objectives. Serve as internal and
external evangelist for TABS Software solutions by creating
compelling messaging, demonstrated technical benefits and
capabilities of the product (s). Establish awareness and desire for
- Manage technical content delivery and cross-functional
engagement to ensure a valued product.
- Manage and review the progress of product lines through life
cycle to ensure the attainment of objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop marketing plans which
feature and highlight the technical nature of the Software
solutions product line and achieves the best product
- Collaborate with TABS management to optimize product
- Develop and maintain status dashboards for all software
solutions products and make recommendations to management as
necessary to strengthen product demand.
- Manage, plan and organize technical product reporting
activities and development for assigned products or product
- Develop and analyze related
- reports and identity problem areas and make recommendations to
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Marketing or a related technical discipline
- 8 years of technical product engineering,
definition/documentation of product requirements, requirement
analysis and product strategy development. Hands on experience with
software product development, implementation and lifecycle
- 5 years managing large-scale software products or product
- Requires cloud experience.
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to communicate
effectively with Marketing , Engineering and C- Suite.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced, growth
company - developing and improving successful go- to-market
- Strong experience with market research, business plan
development, life cycle analysis, monitoring competitor position,
establishing pricing strategies and technical product
- Must be organized with good project management skills and
ability to translate technical information into executive
- Must have proficient computer skills including Windows, Excel,
Outlook and Power Point.
- Strong communications skills.
- Must have the ability to travel domestic and
internationally.Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a
competitive salary and generous benefits package including the
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email Accommodation
Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest , Senior Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!