Sr Software Engineer (Angular/.Net Core/SQL)
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Summary:The Senior Software Engineer relies on
experience building and supporting Enterprise Applications to
design, develop, and enhance mello--the engine that helps borrowers
fulfill their dream of home ownership. At loanDepot we build mobile
experiences and line of business applications that handle millions
of transactions per year. We expect you to bring excellent code, an
understanding of modern design patterns and a passion for
performance. In return, we will provide you with access to cutting
edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a team of skilled
professionals, and complex problems to solve. We are growing and
you can grow here too.Responsibilities:
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint
Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customer's
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Deep familiarity with the modern ASP.NET pipeline with emphasis
on .NET Core
- Experienced with Angular 7+.
- Expertise in avoiding common problems of dynamic application
load using established techniques such as caching, API design,
resource scaling and asynchronous communication patterns.
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Ability to deliver applications built on well designed and
reusable components. Strong familiar with the creation and use of
NuGet packages, CI/CD Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify
and reuse software.
- At least 5 years of experience with an Enterprise programming
- "Full Stack" experience with Microsoft technologies such as
Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Experienced in SQL DML and DDL, can "read" data models, as well
as identify and resolve common performance problems.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit tests and active
participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with and deploying on Azure Cloud
technologies, including Function Apps, Storage Blobs, Azure Service
Bus, Service Fabric, API Management, Power Automate.
- Prior exposure to Empower or another full featured loan
servicing platform is always desirable.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environmentWhy work
- Work with other passionate, purposeful, and customer-centric
- Aggressive earning potential with good career growth
- Inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off options to support work-life
balanceAbout loanDepot:loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce
company committed to serving its customers throughout the home
ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has
revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach
that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or
refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest non-bank
retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the
American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending
and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex
transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices
nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in
which its team lives and works through a variety of local,
regional, and national philanthropic efforts.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Sr Software Engineer (Angular/.Net Core/SQL), IT / Software / Systems , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!