Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Position Summary: Responsible for reviewing and managing loan
files. Verifies fees and closing conditions, verifies the accuracy
of calculations, checks for taxes due and payable, balances files
and coordinates final disbursement of funds in the form of checks
and/or wires ensuring wire instructions are correct and checks are
remitted according to file specific instructions while maintaining
compliance with the lenders instructions. Responsibilities:
- Reviews title commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes,
lenders closing instructions.
- Coordinates final disbursement of funds in compliance with
escrow and lenders' instructions.
- Prepares and distributes final ALTA Settlement Statement to all
- Updates lien payoffs and taxes as needed.
- Corresponding with lender(s), borrowers, and insurance
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Conducts agreement review; drafts and negotiates correspondent,
lease, broker and vendor agreements.
- Conducts complex legal research and investigation of claims and
defenses; develops oral and written advice and presents
recommendations to management Requirements:
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.PM17 #LI-LB1 PI124174519
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Funding Specialist, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!