VP, Funding and Closing
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for overseeing the funding and
closing department's functionality, productivity, efficiency,
pipeline, and quality. Represents and acts as a conduit to other
departments within the company and outside vendors. Enforces
company and department policy and procedures, while ensuring all
compliance and operational standards as set forth by the company
are maintained and productivity goals are met. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates. Responsibilities:
- Leads and oversees Funding & Closing team to ensure mortgage
loans are processed, filed, and disbursed accordingly.
- Manages outgoing wires through Warehouse banks.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, updating, and maintenance of
all departmental policies and procedures.
- Directs workflow for the Funding & Closing department by
setting expectations and ensuring goals are met and meet all
defined standards. Manages closing and funding file review and turn
- Manages funding file delivery to Shipping and
- Provides ongoing closing and funding training on product and
process changes. Identifies and implement process improvements to
increase production and efficiency.
- Leads efficiency projects to improve productivity, quality,
compliance and customer delivery.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of ten (10) + years'
experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Minimum seven (7) + years of management experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.PM17 #LI-LB1 PI129511230
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , VP, Funding and Closing, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!