Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot We are America's Lender.Position
Summary:Responsible for reviewing title commitments, file notes and
all documents related to preparation of ALTA Settlement
Statements/Closing Disclosures and closing document packages. Will
accurately calculate payoffs and collect property taxes as
applicable. Prepares ALTA Settlement Statements in accordance with
client's instructions. Assembles closing document packages and
provides to signing agent. Could assist client in resolution of
closing related issues with minimal assistance from department lead
and/or management. Ensures the performance of all duties in
accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Reviews files, identifies & requests documents needed - title
commitments, lien payoffs, taxes, file notes, etc.
- Handles preparation of ALTA Settlement Statements per lenders
- Responsible for preparation of and providing notary/signing
agent with closing document packages.
- Verifies liens and obtains payoff letters, updates lien
releases/taxes and other information as needed.
- Corresponds with lender(s), borrowers, or other
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance
accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate
routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent,
including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. PM17 #LI-LB1 PI129849466
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Closing Specialist, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!