2nd OPS Operator/Deburrer
Company: VELCO TOOL & DIE, INC.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 27, 2021
2nd OPS Operator/Deburrer: Job Duties
- 2nd Ops Operator or deburrer will use a microscope, visually
inspects parts against customer and quality specifications
(referencing Work Orders.) ; determines modifications necessary to
meet customer and quality requirements.
- Utilizes hands, fingers, and tools to deburr, brush, polish,
modify parts to ensure customer and quality specifications are met.
- Cleaning and smoothing part thoroughly and deburring.
- Visually inspects incoming machined parts from Machining
- 2nd Ops Operator or deburrer will manually modifies parts to
meet customer and quality specifications.
- Forwards parts to Quality dept. for additional review/final
inspection. 2nd Ops Operator or deburrer must be comfortable using
a Microscope for 8-10 hours/day Job Requirements:The 2nd OPS
Operator/Deburrer requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required .
- High school diploma or GED
- Acceptable aptitudes and communication skills Manuel dexterity
to handle small delicate parts and handheld standard measuring
equipment at the same time
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Entry level position with little or no prior relevant work
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine entry level operator
tasks to operate
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined
Keywords: VELCO TOOL & DIE, INC., Lake Forest , 2nd OPS Operator/Deburrer, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!