Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees.loanDepot We are Americas Lender.Position Summary:
Responsible for coordinating all the steps of the loan closing and
funding process and for managing a pipeline of loans. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prioritizing loans in a timely and efficient
manner and preparing CD by following established loanDepot
procedures as published in YODA.
- Collaborates with title/escrow companies to balance fees,
routes Mock CDs to appropriate parties, and issues CD to borrowers
- Follows established procedures and meets turn times in SLA,
ensuring collaboration with title and quality/accuracy of all
documents; escalates issues as necessary. Communicates changes
effectively and regularly with teammates and management.
- Prepares documents by following established procedures
published in YODA for both Wet and Dry funding states.
- Promptly replies to emails, stays updated on all process/system
changes, and ensures CDs or document packages have been sent daily,
adheres to fluctuating CD processing minimums as set by
- Ensures files and documents meet company, investor, and
compliance requirements; confirms that documents are drawn within
posted turn times and consistently meet deadlines.
- Verifies several aspects of the documentation and process
including, but not limited to, property addresses, wire information
for funding, information on insurance policies, all fees, impound
and MI. Ensure documents correspond to the correct program and
- Coordinates and communicates with processing and underwriting
department for correcting and completing the files.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order
to fully understand implication of the work of the closing
function/proficient with the document management system.
- Accurately files documents and information in the system and
ensures all information is complete and accurate. Uses checklists
and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all
- Confirms, verifies and orders funding wire ensuring timely
disbursement; reviews fully executed closing documents for
disbursement authorization; follows established procedures for both
Wet and Dry states.
- Attends meetings and runs reports as required.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the
trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds
organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows
respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others
on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of
harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and
on time; supports the companys goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or
safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report
potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with
occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations
and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are
applicable to ones own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Experience in the Mortgage industry and Minimum one (1) + years
Mortgage Closing and/or Funding Experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Exercises initiative in organizing and completing assigned
tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and
procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solves problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of
existing management policies and departmental practices and
- Meets established productivity and task management standards or
- Effective communication with internal departments and
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not requiredThe Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Mortgage Closer/Funder, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!