Company: Loan Depot
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 3, 2021
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
The Accountant will provide management with financial
information by researching and analyzing loan accounting and
- Perform functions such as maintaining schedules, compiling
reports, reviewing loan accounting transactions and assisting with
month review and close.
- Make entries to the general ledger, as well as analyze and
implement process improvements along with management.
- Analyze accounting reports, general ledgers, accounts payable
and receivable detail.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and be
able to quickly familiarize self with accounting software.
- Prepare reports by gathering and analyzing information from the
general ledger system.
- Develop spreadsheet reports.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and
- Work on special projects as management requests.
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience.
- Experience within mortgage industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status
Keywords: Loan Depot, Lake Forest , Staff Accountant, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!