Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Apria Healthcare
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Reviews the more complex invoices for all pertinent information
such as quantity, description, unit price, freight, and payment
terms. Ensures proper signature.
- Determines general ledger and department coding.
- Assists less experienced Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Researches the more complex problem accounts. Contacts vendors
to resolve account discrepancies.
- Maintains cash transfer logs. Reconciles cash receipts.
- Establishes and maintains accurate vendor files with address
changes, tax payer I.D. codes and payment terms.
- Tracks and reports all non-compliance with invalid purchase
orders and non-receipt of product.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is
- At least three years related experience is required.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to
providing all applicants and employees with equal access to
employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color,
national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic
information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria
Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Lake Forest , Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!