Project Billing/Accounts Receivable
Company: APi Group Corporation
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection,
Inc. is a financially solid contractor committed to saving lives
and property through the life-safety systems we deliver and
service. USA Fire Protection is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do
attitude who is ready to apply their energy and problem-solving
skills with a team that values ingenuity and personal integrity.
Training on our current accounting system and processes will be
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Pay range commensurate with education and experience.
Primary responsibilities include preparing and managing monthly
payment applications (AIA 702/703), producing partial and final
waivers, knowledge of Textura, GC Pay, Procore, Cupa, and
- Flexibility to work with diverse people and various
- Perform variable responsibilities as workplace demands
- Customer interaction that is consistent with USA Fire's stated
- Manage documents and Accounts receivables
- General computer knowledge and aptitude.
- Typing 55 words per minute.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Personal organization is necessary to meet deadline-driven
tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills including clear verbal
- Results orientation
- 5 years minimum experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: APi Group Corporation, Lake Forest , Project Billing/Accounts Receivable, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!