Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for an Administrative Assistant.
- Prepare correspondence and communication for the
- Coordinate meetings and travel itineraries
- Prepare presentation materials
- Run reports
- Provide support and perform general administrative duties for
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but a high school degree
combined with previous administrative experience will be
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone etiquette
- Deadline management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to type at least 60 WPM
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Lake Forest , Administrative Assistant, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!