Sales Operations Specialist
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Enable the sales organization to run effectively, efficiently,
and in support of business strategies, processes, and
- Enter customer orders and ensure timely and accurate order
fulfillment and payment.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with
various contacts in purchasing, logistics, and accounting of
assigned eBike assemblers and OEMs.
- Ensure regular and effective communication with customers,
sales, and internal cross-functional teams in the US, Europe, and
Asia, to maintain alignment across all key stakeholders.
- Work closely with demand and supply planning, logistics, and
finance teams to optimize on-time delivery and order to cash
- Manage and analyze large databases and maintain current records
of inventory, material, pricing, and customer information.
- Provide professional, timely, and accurate responses and
resolutions to customer inquiries and requests.
- Assist customers with operational issues associated with order
management, forecasting, sales order backlog, billing issues, and
- Identify customer needs and opportunities to drive internal
- Support other sales operations projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related function.
- 1+ years of work experience in sales support, sales operations,
or customer service in a B2B environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup function,
- Preferred majors include Business Administration, Information
Management, Accounting, and Finance.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple
projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both
verbal and written)
- SAP Experience
- Passion for cycling.
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Lake Forest , Sales Operations Specialist, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!