Work in the Fast-Growing Field!
Now Hiring Customer Service Rep, 1st Shift
Competitive Wages & Benefits. Professional People.
If you are looking for a fair day’s pay for a fair’s day work, with the opportunity to learn new skills and get ahead in your career, look no further. Join ResourceMFG, one of the largest employers in the nation. You will work for a reputable manufacturer in the area with a high level of safety and great co-workers.
Ready to get to work? Apply now and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“I have been treated well and with respect, given a good job for which I am shown appreciation, and given the opportunities to advance my knowledge and position.” ResourceMFG Associate, Robin
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Highly organized and excellent time management skills.
Ability to thrive in a high-growth, rapid-paced company environment.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal abilities.
Strong attention to detail.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
ERP Software related experience.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Provide and enhance the customer experience in all facets.
- Be energetic and helpful, since you are the first point of contact for the client.
- Management escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues, utilizing intuitive reasoning, applying critical thinking skills while demonstrating compassion & empathy.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, and appropriately following established guidelines and procedures.
Ensure that all interactions encourage customer satisfaction, effectiveness, proficiency, and quality.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer rep complaints.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, provider satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to support and execute on daily operations.
- Administer clerical and support to the cross-functional teams from every dept.
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.