Major Account Executive
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Major Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Major Account Executive, to support the Los Angeles
and Orange County, CA marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in
equipment, digital displays, document security, and software
solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for someone to contribute their
Summary: Major Account Executives are dedicated to selected
accounts with the responsibility to increase market share within
the major market environment. MAE s are responsible for integrated
solutions of Toshiba's products full line of office solutions
including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color
copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management
and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a major
account base to achieve quota through strategic relationship
building and performance of Toshiba s products, services, and
- Drive net new business through major account management and net
new business where appropriate.
- Adopt Toshiba s culture of sales excellence, including
established sales processes, client management, forecast accuracy
and a focus on core role KPI s or objectives.
- Develop and maintain account relationships, deliver high levels
of customer care and establish value proposition.
- Work with accounts to understand and identify their strategic
vision, objectives, and needs while aligning Toshiba products,
services and solutions where business opportunities exist.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating
the terms of the sale, and client education/training.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Achieve and maintain established sales goals and metrics to
build and maintain a pipeline capable of meeting assigned
- Maintain account management, prospecting objectives and
identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Maintain related sales reporting for assigned major accounts.
Identify problem areas and implement appropriate counter measures
to ensure sales goals are met.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of the industry
and trends influencing the marketplace.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
- 5 years in major account sales in a business-to-business
- Must have an understanding of how a business operates
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with the ability to manage
- Must have knowledge of how a business operates internally.
- Proven record of accomplishment exceeding aggressive revenue
quotas while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and
interact with C-Level Executives and deliver compelling value
propositions that support the sales strategy. Proven marketing
skills for penetrating net new accounts.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and
- Working knowledge of the industry, regulatory compliance, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen including account penetration,
closing sales, and quota achievement.
- Work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management
- Ability to travel as required.
- Requires a valid driver s license and reliable insured
- TABS is currently accepting proof of vaccination status on a
voluntary basis during the onboarding process.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation &
sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email Accommodation
...@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest , Major Account Executive, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!