Senior RA Specialist
Company: Alcon Vision, LLC-JW
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Title: Senior RA SpecialistLocation: Lake Forest, CA
Summary of Position:Alcon is looking to hire a Senior RA Specialist
to join our Global Regulatory Affairs Surgical team in Lake Forest,
CA. You will be responsible interpreting regulations as they apply
to products, financial processes, and other processes, practices
and procedures as well as investigating and resolving compliance
problems, questions, or complaints received from other units of the
company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc.
- Implements policies and procedures to ensure that these are in
compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that
regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- May develop and implement programs designed to increase
employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies.
- May audit or evaluate current policies, procedures, and
documentation for compliance with government laws and
- May include compliance review and approval of promotional
- May provide input to marketing and/or research and development
on new product opportunities as a result of changes in the
- May develop and direct compliance training and monitoring
- Works in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and
supports multiple projects.
- Provides support as needed for non-project related "regulatory
- Ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements and
adherence to internal policies and processes.
- Responds to regulatory requests from across the organization in
a timely manner.
- Provides high quality regulatory support for assigned
- Partners with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions) to align on
an optimized regulatory strategy in order to achieve business
- Develops training programs for internal stakeholders, as
- Develops documents that are clear, concise, and complete to
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and work effectively with
- Ensures timely, clear communications to internal stakeholders
on project status and issues.
- Serves as role model and embraces corporate Values and
- Demonstrated good organizational and time management skills,
including the ability to work on multiple projects and adhere to
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent years of directly related
experience (or high school +10 yrs; Assoc.+6 yrs; M.S.+0 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate
- 2 Years of Relevant Experience
- Work hours: 40 hours
- Travel Requirements: 0%
- Relocation assistance: No
- Sponsorship available: No
- Meets individual goals as defined in the annual
- Ability to support the business by communicating effectively,
managing issues proactively, resolving conflicts and mitigating
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and influence
internal partners to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Strong writing skills in the form of high quality regulatory
- Committed to drive efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Drives superior results by taking initiative, planning and
implementing projects, setting priorities and holding self and
others accountable to meet commitments.
Keywords: Alcon Vision, LLC-JW, Lake Forest , Senior RA Specialist, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!