Servicing, Escalation Resolution Specialist
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 11, 2022
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. - We take the responsibility of being the
second largest non-bank lender seriously. - loanDepot's long term
commitment begins at origination continuing with long term support
through our in house servicing teams. Our loanDepot servicing
division puts our customers first, promotes teamwork & provides our
employees with the fuel needed to succeed in their careers. Come
join us!loanDepot - We are America's Lender.Position
Summary:Responsible for researching and responding to verbal,
written and electronic customer and regulatory bodies' inquiries
and complaints. Performs response administration while conforming
to all regulatory, statutory and investor guidelines. Provides
support to internal operational areas and external parties as
needed. This position the performance of all duties in accordance
with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and
federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Researches complaints which require in-depth reviews, detailed
overviews, and a professional response to both internal/external
- Prepares written responses to customer inquiries and
complaints, including CFPB, Office of the President, BBB, Social
Media, and general escalations.
- Contacts and communicates with customers regarding inquiries,
disputes, escalations, complaints, etc. within critical timeliness
set forth by loanDepot, Federal and State guidelines.
- Utilizes a working knowledge of internal policies and
procedures to effectively assist all customers.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Working knowledge of Mortgage Servicing: Loss Mitigation,
Foreclosure, Bankruptcy Credit Reporting.
- Working knowledge of Mortgage Loan Servicing, State, Federal
and Regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills to track and adhere/exceed
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to speak with the
customer both written and orally.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional
- Exceptional ability to research complaints which require
- Ability to work independently with little direction and
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience in complaint management, service recovery and issue
- Experience working with an MSP preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or a minimum of two (2) + years'
experience working in a similar field.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- - - - - - - - - - -
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Servicing, Escalation Resolution Specialist, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!